Hyderabad: My Experience In Hyderabad

 

     Introduction

When you google the place Hyderabad you might get something like this:
But there is more to it than just this, Keep reading to find out my experience and the places I visited. I have a bonus tip if you stick up to the end.

Travel

To get there, we used the most cost and time efficient mode of transport in in India and that is the train. 
If you want to know how to travel via train, then click here. We had booked the train called Charminar Express, which departed from Tambaram railway station at 17:10 IST and reached there at 7:50 IST. The whole train journey was pretty straight forward. And the temperature was ambient as we booked a seat in the AC coach. 

Day 1

As soon as I got down there, I had hired a taxi to take me to the hotel which was conveniently right inside Ramoji Film City. The largest film city in the world. I refreshed myself. And after that the Ramoji Film City bud came to pick me up. This can be arranged with the hotel manager. As soon as we get the the center of the city, a guide joined us to talk about the places in Ramoji Film City. It was a quick drive (20 min Aprx). We where able to get down in the fake airport and got to get into a dummy plane which looks super realistic inside. Then we went to the Ramoji Film City London. Where the houses look like London. And additionally we got to dance in the rain, so make sure that you bring an umbrella. A few meters ahead, we saw a fake snow area which was so realistic I thought they where freezing water and putting it on us. But it turned out to be soap which looked like snow. I started to get hungry so i went to the restaurant in Ramoji Film City called Sangam Restaurant. The food there was so great as there was a buffet available for us. 
 
We came back and went for a space ride (A cool ride with space effects). It was so cool i wanted to go another time. Next I went to another ride (describes about life.). After that was done it was almost evening and it was Diwali (A Hindu festival) meaning that there where special shows for us. It was all great except the sound was too high as I was sitting in the front row. But never the less I got a clear view of the stage. There where lot of traditional dances and drills. It was about 8 in the night when it all finished. But it is not over yet! There was a carnival and we couldn't miss it. It was about 9 in the night when I came back to the hotel after the exhausting day. I had dinner and could barely walk up to my room. But the fresh and warm bed pulled me into my dreams.

Day 2

I got up early the next morning (5 AM) and brushed my teeth, took bath, ate breakfast provided in the hotel and was ready for the new day. I went to a palace called Chowmhala palace it was the Nizam's official staying place. It was beautifully decorated with Belgium glass chandeliers and marble tiles. The weapons and vehicles and weapons he used where showcased in the same palace. He also had various cars like the Rolls-Royce silver ghost. There where also a lot of shotguns and guns as tall as me. There are also shops inside the palace, so if you are hungry then there are various snacks waiting for you. As soon as I was done with that, I went to a museum called the Sudha car museum it was full of cars they make in different shapes including cricket bats and even chess boards.

 I also went to Charminar (the monument you saw in the first picture). This monument is also denoted as the center of Hyderabad. It was built by the Nizam. I then went to a laser light show which is opposite the Hussein Sagar Lake. And make sure you  come at evening 6 as that is when the show starts. it was full of the history and geography of Hyderabad and India in a whole. After we finished we went to the hotel and we ate dinner which was again an buffet. And once again went to my dreams.

Day 3

The next day i went to Golconda fort which was an iconic monument built in the olden days when the nizams ruled Hyderabad. It had gone through a lot of warfare but stands with pride and originality to this day. I then went to the Salar Jung museum full of artifacts of ivory and other pieces of art but i personally didn't enjoy it greatly there. This day was short, because i had to board the same train and go back home the next day as I was not an immigrant of Hyderabad.


Comments

Popular Posts